המאמצים שהסינים משקיעים בבלימת התפשטות הנגיף פשוט לא יאמנו. הנה תיאור של מישהו שנמצא עכשיו בסין:
https://www.quora.com/How-concerned-are-you-about-the-Wuhan-coronavirus/answer/Yuri-Barron-1
I live in China (Suzhou, Jiangsu). This morning (3rd Feb 2020) I just went out to buy some vegetables at a local supermarket. Let me tell you quickly what I just witnessed.
As I was about to leave my apartment, someone knocked the door. I opened the door and my body temperature was checked. It was 36.8 'C. So, I was fine. Anything beyond 37.2 ‘C means quarantine, immediate isolation. This is a daily routine.
As I passed through the main gate of my building, I saw the following notification:
Basically, asking you to check your body temperature by yourself.
Then I went out, and I was stopped by a security guard, at a street about 200m away from my building of residence. He did the same: checked my temperature. I was fine. I realized that anyone who was passing via that street had to get tested for the body temperature.
In fact, there were quite a few such security guards standing close to each other, each holding the temperature sensor.
Then as I went a bit further, I saw a good number of security guards at the main entrance of each building complexes.
Anyone who is either coming/going from/to any of the buildings in this building complex, has to compulsorily go through the temperature sensor. No exceptions allowed.
Also, you can't enter supermarket without a mask.
Well, this is the situation in Suzhou, more than 800 km away from Wuhan.