• התכנים בפורום אינם מהווים ייעוץ מקצועי מכל סוג, לרבות ייעוץ השקעות המתחשב בצרכיו המיוחדים של כל אדם.
    השימוש בפורום כפוף לתנאי השימוש. עצם השימוש בפורום מהווה הסכמה מלאה לתנאים אלה.

A Belated Self-Introduction

  • פותח הנושא פותח הנושא EnsilZah
  • פורסם בתאריך פורסם בתאריך
@EnsilZah
היית יכול לקנות להם איזה 4 מגשים כאלה.
הכיבוד שהבאת צנוע מדי לסיטואציה שלך.
 
הוא דיבר על חבר, לא כל החברה :)
ובכלל, להתפרע עם בזבוזים זה לא נורא סולידי נכון? ;)
אתה צודק. איכשהו דמיינתי שזה מה שהוא הביא לפרידה מהצוות.

להתפרע זה לא סולידי אבל ההישג שלו מיוחד מדי כדי לא לציין אותו בצורה מיוחדת.
 
So, it's been a bit over half a year since my 'retirement'.
Today I paid the remaining taxes from last year's stock sale at the shitty postal office in Florentine that also doubles as a vendor of no-name consumer audio equipment for some reason, they probably don't see cheques for these kinds of amounts very often there.
Haven't really figured out what to next yet, still holding from going for my studying in Japan idea, but I did sign up for a Masters degree in game design at Shenkar which should keep me occupied and socialized at least some of the time, figuring the 13k or so tuition is not too much to pay for a hobby.
The fluctuations in the market don't bother me too much, I just don't like losing my high-score.
Mainly sitting at home, watching videos, failing to complete personal projects, reading, occasionally working out and meeting friends.​
 
למה בדואר ולא אונליין, סיבוך לארגן מולם העברה בנקאית?
 
למה בדואר ולא אונליין, סיבוך לארגן מולם העברה בנקאית?
Just went with what the accountant suggested.
I didn't really look into the transfer option, but I believe it requires special approval from the bank anyway at these amounts.
 
Just went with what the accountant suggested.
I didn't really look into the transfer option, but I believe it requires special approval from the bank anyway at these amounts.
זאת בקשה פשוטה מאד מהבנק, בטלפון או במייל, להגדיל את גודל העברה המכסימלי לחשבון ספציפי בפרט כאשר חשבון היעד הוא רשות המסים.
 
זה לא משהו כמו 1 מיליון כברירת מחדל, אבל בלי מגבלה ב-IBAN?
אפשר להעביר למ"ה ב-IBAN? :)
 
So I finished my first semester, and started the second one, doing the Masters in game design at Shenkar.
So far about 40% fun, 60% academic torture, but I can live with it.
It's been beneficial to have deadlines and meet new people.

My dad is planning to sell his apartment and split the money between me and my brother (he says he's fine living off his pension, but we can help him if that changes).
The plan is to buy real estate in Portugal, and my niece who lives there will manage renting it out.
I might actually consider living there, as an exit strategy.

I finally managed to invest in SpaceX through a holding company (or possibly got scammed, but I'm not sure there's a way to be certain) guess I'll find out in however many years something happens with the company.


The apartment I've been renting for the last couple of months was sold from under me, so looking for a new one in Tel-Aviv is not fun.

I'm seriously thinking of cashing out what remains of my pension and taking the 35% hit, not because of the current, potentially temporary political situation (though it doesn't help), but because with the direction demographics are taking this country I always thought there won't be a place for me here, and I might as well not leave unnecessary loose ends.
It will allow me to reduce a bit of leverage.
I inquired about the services of Pensuni in that regard and they wanted like 2% in handling fees, which seems unreasonable for something another accountant I talked to says should be just a simple form.

Other than that, tried MDMA twice, and didn't get any of those emotional effects people keep talking about, which makes me wonder if there's anything unusual about my biochemistry.
Also tried LSD once and it was an interesting experience, but wasted on a very uninteresting environment.
Looking forward to trying it again sometime, but I'll wait for the opportunity to arise on its own.

And that's about all I can think of for now.
Comments appreciated.​
 
קח בחשבון עלויות עיסקה ומיסים מאוד מאוד גבוהים בנדל"ן בפורטוגל, לא בקיא ב100 אחוז אבל לדעתי גם יש שם לא מעט הגנות על שוכרים שלא משלמים(בכל זאת מדינה שדוגלת בסוציאליזם).

לגבי הפנסיה אני בדיוק באותו מצב כמוך. לא מאמין בעתיד הדמוגרפי פה ולדעתי כולנו נצטרך לעשות את הצעד הזה. אני מנסה לדחות את זה כמה שיותר, מקווה שזה לא יהיה מאוחר מדי.

אני פחות בקטע של סמים אבל אני סאחי רצחח, מה אני מבין.

איך אתה שורד עם התנודתיות של טסלה? יש חרטות? שלם עם ההחלטות שקיבלת?

בהצלחה בהמשך התואר, ובמציאת דירה בת"א(איזה סיוט).

אה וכמעט שכחתי, תודה על יומן מרתק!
 
אני פחות בקטע של סמים אבל אני סאחי רצחח, מה אני מבין.
I never drank or smoked, didn't enjoy grass the one time I tried it, but I figured it would be interesting to try psychedelics, more as an experiment than a recreational activity, see how it affects my sense of taste, reaction to music, light, sense of balance, etc.

איך אתה שורד עם התנודתיות של טסלה? יש חרטות? שלם עם ההחלטות שקיבלת?
There are always more optimal courses of action I could have taken, if I made the right decision every day I could have been a trillionaire, at least, but I'm ok with where I am. Carrying a few options that right now I wish I hadn't bought, but I'll learn to keep away from that kind of stuff in the future.
I still think Tesla has a lot of potential for the future.
 
I'm seriously thinking of cashing out what remains of my pension and taking the 35% hit,
למיטב ידיעתי, אם אין לך הכנסה אתה יכול למשוך עד שכר מינימום בכל שנה. תוסיף לזה את הפיצויים, ותראה אם אתה מצליח למשוך לפחות חלק בלי מס.
 
למיטב ידיעתי, אם אין לך הכנסה אתה יכול למשוך עד שכר מינימום בכל שנה. תוסיף לזה את הפיצויים, ותראה אם אתה מצליח למשוך לפחות חלק בלי מס.
I already withdrew the compensation part.
The representative from Pensuni said that I can withdraw three months' worth with no tax, but that I should get the rest with the full tax because if I repeat the no-tax thing multiple times they'll start looking into my assets and it will be difficult to convince them I meet whatever their definition of being destitute is.
 
Always a pleasure reading your updates, thanks.

I would stay away from these dr*gs. Even 1 or 2 "experiments" could end up with permanent or long-term damage to your body/brain. It's not worth it.

Good luck with your next challenges/decisions and please keep us posted.​
 
I already withdrew the compensation part.
The representative from Pensuni said that I can withdraw three months' worth with no tax, but that I should get the rest with the full tax because if I repeat the no-tax thing multiple times they'll start looking into my assets and it will be difficult to convince them I meet whatever their definition of being destitute is.
אני לא חושב שיש כמעט אנשים שעושים את זה, אז קשה לי להאמין שיצרו איזשהו מערכת/שיטת עבודה למציאת אנשים שמשתמשים בשיטה הזאת למרות שיש להם כסף.
 
ממליץ לך לנסות פטריות פסילוסיבין, מכל החומרים שניסית, הן הכי בטוחות, ללא תופעות לוואי, רק קח בחשבון אם יש היסטוריה של בעיות נפשיות אז פחות מומלץ.

לגבי פורטוגל, הם נתנו ויזת זהב אבל הפסיקו עם זה, מניח שיש לך דרכון פורטוגלי לא?
 
ממליץ לך לנסות פטריות פסילוסיבין, מכל החומרים שניסית, הן הכי בטוחות, ללא תופעות לוואי, רק קח בחשבון אם יש היסטוריה של בעיות נפשיות אז פחות מומלץ.
I'm definitely interested, will just have to wait until friends who are more experience with this sort of thing present an opportunity.

לגבי פורטוגל, הם נתנו ויזת זהב אבל הפסיקו עם זה, מניח שיש לך דרכון פורטוגלי לא?
I believe they still do, they just changed the conditions, but it doesn't seem relevant to the area we're looking to buy real-estate at (Porto), but I could probably start with temporary residency if I needed to and work from there.
 
  • אהבתי
Reactions: Roi
I already withdrew the compensation part.
The representative from Pensuni said that I can withdraw three months' worth with no tax, but that I should get the rest with the full tax because if I repeat the no-tax thing multiple times they'll start looking into my assets and it will be difficult to convince them I meet whatever their definition of being destitute is.
אני גם עושה את זה, כבר ביצעתי 3 כאלה.
אין שום מניעה להמשיך כל עוד יש לך כסף בפנסיה וכל עוד המצב שלך נשאר זהה.
מבחן הזכאות הוא מאוד ברור ולא מדובר פה בפרצה או ניצול אפור כלשהו.

לא צירפת מסמכים המעידים על ההון הקיים שלך?
אצלי דרשו את זה.
כל עוד לא הסתרת כלום, הכל טוב.
 

פתחו חשבון למסחר עצמאי

פסגות טרייד

ישראל: 0.06% מעסקה (מינימום ₪2 לפעולה)
ארה"ב: 1¢ למניה (מינימום $6 לפעולה)
דמי ניהול: ללא דמי ניהול
מינימום: ₪10,000
פתיחת חשבון

מיטב טרייד

ישראל: 0.08% מעסקה (מינימום ₪4.65 לפעולה)
ארה"ב: 1¢ למניה (מינימום $6 לפעולה או $5 ב-IBKR)
דמי ניהול: פטור לשנתיים, אח״כ ₪15
מינימום: ₪5,000
פתיחת חשבון

אקסלנס טרייד

ישראל: 0.07% מעסקה (מינימום ₪3 לפעולה)
ארה"ב: 1¢ למניה (מינימום $6 לפעולה או $5 ב-IBKR)
דמי ניהול: פטור לשלוש שנים, אח״כ ₪15
מינימום: ₪10,000
פתיחת חשבון
פסגות טרייד
מינימום לפתיחת חשבון: ₪10,000
⌄
ישראל: 0.06% מעסקה (מינימום ₪2 לפעולה)
ארה"ב: 1¢ למניה (מינימום $6 לפעולה)
דמי ניהול: ללא דמי ניהול
פתיחת חשבון
מיטב טרייד
מינימום לפתיחת חשבון: ₪5,000
⌄
ישראל: 0.08% מעסקה (מינימום ₪4.65 לפעולה)
ארה"ב: 1¢ למניה (מינימום $6 לפעולה או $5 ב-IBKR)
דמי ניהול: פטור לשנתיים, אח״כ ₪15
פתיחת חשבון
אקסלנס טרייד
מינימום לפתיחת חשבון: ₪10,000
⌄
ישראל: 0.07% מעסקה (מינימום ₪3 לפעולה)
ארה"ב: 1¢ למניה (מינימום $6 לפעולה או $5 ב-IBKR)
דמי ניהול: פטור לשלוש שנים, אח״כ ₪15
פתיחת חשבון
גילוי נאות: האתר מקבל תגמול בגין פתיחת חשבון דרך הקישורים. אין באמור משום ייעוץ השקעות או שיווק השקעות.
אני גם עושה את זה, כבר ביצעתי 3 כאלה.
אין שום מניעה להמשיך כל עוד יש לך כסף בפנסיה וכל עוד המצב שלך נשאר זהה.
מבחן הזכאות הוא מאוד ברור ולא מדובר פה בפרצה או ניצול אפור כלשהו.

לא צירפת מסמכים המעידים על ההון הקיים שלך?
אצלי דרשו את זה.
כל עוד לא הסתרת כלום, הכל טוב.
I haven't actually done it yet, I've only withdrawn the compensation component.
It's possible the representative from Pensuni just said it would be more difficult to do it over time so he could get his fee for the whole amount quickly.
 

נושאים דומים

Back
למעלה